Hip-Hop Lager ferments over a wide temperature range. Produces full body beers between 10 and 17°C and crisp, highly fermented beers between 20 and 24°C. Very good fermentation kinetics, low ester production. Flocculation and very fast sedimentation at the end of fermentation. Its neutral profile is suitable for international Pilsner and Lager.
- Floculation : very high
- Sedimentation limit: very high
- Attenuation limit at 10-16 °C: 72-75 %
- Attenuation limit at 20-24 °C: 80-85 %
- Alcohol tolerance (%vol): 8,5
- Fermentation kinetics: very fast (3 days*)
- Diacetyl production: very low
*Test conditions: must 12°P, inoculated at 80g/hL and fermented at 20°C.
Fermentation: 50 to 100g/hL
Refermentation in bottle or in kegs: 3 to 5g/hL
Preparation and storage :
Please refer to technical data sheet or packaging.
Available in package of 100g and 500g